8 Father’s Day Activities We Love
Looking for something fun to do with Dad on Father’s Day this year? We’ve put together a list so your planning will be easy!
- Treat Dad to breakfast in bed! If you have kids, this is a fun thing to have them help with. They’ll enjoy treating Dad to his favorite breakfast foods and surprising him.
- Enjoy the great outdoors. Head to your favorite local trail, like East Palisades or Kennesaw Mountain!
- Pack a picnic and head to the park with the whole fam, pets included!
- If Dad enjoys cooking, take a cooking class! Cocktail classes are fun, too.
- Go golfing, play tennis, or some other activity Dad loves! Maybe let what you get him as gifts revolve around this: a new tennis bag, golf polo or shoes, etc.
- Fire up the grill! Treat Dad to some new grilling tools, sauces, rubs, etc. and have him test them out.
- Take a trip. Rent an Airbnb at the lake and spend a weekend in the great outdoors.
- Go on a dessert date! Head to your favorite chocolatier or pastry shop and go nuts.